The Right Data with the Right Context
Together, Vectra and Endace provide rich insight into attacks across cloud, data centers, IoT devices, and enterprise networks.
Vectra's threat detection and response platform delivers powerful analysis and detection that perfectly complements the EndaceProbe™ Analytics Platform’s always-on packet capture. By combining Vectra's Platform and EndaceProbes, analysts have powerful threat detection coupled with the detailed forensic evidence they need to detect, investigate and respond to cyberthreats and attacks quickly and definitively.
Vectra and Endace
Combining the Vectra Platform with the EndaceProbe’s 100% accurate Network History delivers more effective threat detection, greater visibility into attack activity, and definitive evidence that enables SecOps teams to combat numerous and sophisticated attacks.
Download the Vectra Partner Brief for more information
- The Vectra platform automatically, and in real time, detects in-progress cyber attacks that evade prevention security defenses and spread inside networks.
- The Vectra platform combines data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect all phases of a cyber attack.
- Streamlined investigation workflows give SecOp teams one-click access to definitive evidence, accelerating the investigation and remediation of threats.
- Definitive evidence trail with an accurate record of all relevant packets.
- Easy deployment and scalability for any environment.
- Expand coverage by leveraging EndaceProbe to host instances of Vectra’s Sensor to scan for threats across your network.
How about a Demo?
Interested in finding out how combining Vectra and Endace can deliver more effective threat detection and greater visibility into attack activity?