Accelerate incident response and simplify network architecture with enterprise-wide visibility and continuous network packet capture.
The dynamic nature and complexity of today’s modern networks make it critical for SecOps and NetOps teams to have visibility into all the activity happening across the network so they can manage performance, monitor network reliability and protect the network from security threats. Combining Niagara Networks visibility solutions with Endace’s scalable, high-speed network recording gives SecOps and NetOps teams unparalleled visibility into network activity and provides the evidence analysts need to quickly and effectively identify and remediate network performance and security issues.
Niagara Networks provides the building blocks for an advanced visibility adaptation layer including TAPs, bypass switches, advanced network packet brokers and a unified management layer. This complete network visibility toolkit enables NetOps and SecOps teams to easily and efficiently manage multiple security tools, enabling scale and flexibility while reducing operational expense and downtime.
EndaceProbe™ Analytics Platforms capture, index and store network traffic with 100% accuracy while simultaneously providing hosting for a wide variety of network security and performance monitoring applications in Application Dock™, the EndaceProbe’s built-in hosting environment
Download the Niagara Networks Partner Brief for more information
Benefits of Deploying EndaceProbes with Niagara Networks Advanced Hybrid Packet Broker and TAPs
- Eliminate blind spots in physical, virtual and cloud networks to increase the overall 360 degree security posture
- Ultra-high resolution view of traffic intelligence - including TLS 1.3 encrypted data flows
- Scalable traffic optimization supports terabytes of aggregation capacity, filtering, deduplication, allowing traffic to be directed to where it’s needed in the right format
- Streamlined investigation workflows from other tools your SecOps or NetOps teams use.
- One-click access to full definitive packet evidence, accelerates investigation and remediation and enables accurate reconstruction of events.
- Reduced threat exposure through greater analyst productivity and faster incident investigation.
- Definitive evidence trail with an accurate record of all relevant packets.
Blueprint for Airports to Comply with TSA Emergency Cybersecurity Requirements.
The joint solution from Endace and Niagara Networks gives Airport security teams a robust solution for complying with the TSA emergency amendment and provides the definitive evidence that teams need to investigate and resolve complex cybersecurity threats.
Download the Solution Brief more information
How about a Demo?
Interested in finding out how combining Niagara Networks and Endace can combine total visibility and traffic recording for robust security?