Enabling Total Visibility and Network History
Cubro is a leading vendor of network visibility solutions that include network TAPs, Advanced Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches and Network Probes, for service providers and private and public sector enterprises worldwide. Cubro has developed unique, industry leading solutions specifically designed to solve many of the new challenges that appear in these networks.
Together, Cubro and Endace deliver complete visibility into what's happening on your network, and provide a 100% accurate record of all network activity that enables SecOps and NetOps teams to quickly investigate and remediate security threats and performance issues without guesswork.
Download the Cubro Partner Brief for more information
Benefits of Deploying EndaceProbes with Cubro TAPs and Packet Brokers
- Eliminate network blind spots with comprehensive visibility
- Enable monitoring on high-bandwidth links
- Meet the demands of increasing network speeds
- Definitive evidence trail with an accurate record of all relevant packets.
- Streamlined investigation workflows integrated with other tools used by your SecOp and NetOps teams. One- click access to full definitive packet evidence accelerates investigation and remediation and enables accurate reconstruction of events.
- Reduced threat exposure through greater analyst productivity and faster incident investigation.
Enabling Visibility for SDN Data Centers
Cloud technologies, virtualization, multi-tenancy, greater bandwidth requirements, and the need for elevated security have driven a new approach to network and security management. Today, many public and private datacenters are moving to a Software Defined Network (SDN) strategy, where multiple traffic networks are independently “overlaid” based on a leaf-and-spine topology.
To learn why Cubro Network Visibility and the EndaceProbe platform are the perfect visibility combination for SDN environments, download the solution brief.
How about a Demo?
Interested in finding out how combining Cubro Network Visibility and Endace can combine total visibility and traffic recording for robust security?