Get the Fusion Connector
See more information about the Fusion Connector on the Cisco Marketplace
For more information about Cisco Security contact us.
Endace Fusion Connector for Cisco Firepower expands security forensics capabilities
Cisco's Firepower™ Management Center console is the administrative nerve center for Cisco Next Gen IPS and Next Gen Firewall and Malware network security solutions. It correlates attacks with real-time network and user intelligence, and centrally manages network security and operational functions, including event monitoring, incident prioritization, forensic analysis and reporting.
Endace has introduced the Endace Fusion Connector for Cisco Firepower™, which enables seamless, click-through workflow between security event alerts in the Cisco Firepower Management Center console and recorded packet data on EndaceProbe™ Network Recorders relating to that event.
This allows rapid response and remediation and drastically reduces the time and resources required to search for and access packet data relevant to a security event. By increasing the speed that events can be investigated and responded to, the effectiveness of SecOps teams is increased, security is improved, and the costs associated with investigating security events is reduced.
- Lower operational expenditures (OPEX) and improved time-to-resolution (TTR) for network security incidents through more efficient security incident response workflows
- Single-click access to EndaceVision for powerful visualization of network traffic and rapid drill down into the high volume of recorded network packets
- Complements Cisco's best-of-breed Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
- Complete forensics visibility of impacted data in the case of breaches
- 100% accurate packet capture history provides the detailed data necessary for effective and conclusive network forensics.