EndaceFlow™ is a high-performance NetFlow Generator that significantly improves visibility for security and performance monitoring across the enterprise network.
Capable of generating unsampled NetFlow from 40Gb/s of real-world traffic, EndaceFlow provides uncompromised visibility of every flow in your network.
Using packet data and NetFlow together provides complete visibility that enables faster, more accurate, incident investigation and resolution. Together, NetFlow and continuous packet capture deliver both a high-level view of network activity and a precise record of every activity.
- NetFlow provides a summarized, high-level view of traffic patterns, user behaviors, or potentially threatening activity.
- Continuous Packet Capture provides the forensic detail - missing from NetFlow - that analysts need to confidently investigate and resolve complex security threats, breaches or performance issues .
Only unsampled NetFlow provides a completely accurate summary of all network activity.
Today’s data centers, with advanced webservices, require uninterrupted, round the clock availability and robust cybersecurity. Sampled NetFlow doesn’t provide the granular level of visibility necessary to achieve these goals.
EndaceFlow generates 1:1 unsampled NetFlow for unmatched fullstream flow visibility over any combination of IPv4 and IPv6 based networks.
Deploying EndaceFlow on an EndaceProbe gives you complete visibility into all traffic, even on the fastest networks, without the performance impact that switches and routers suffer when generating NetFlow.
Benefits of EndaceFlow
- Fast and effective incident response when you have full visibility of every Flow, Packet and Payload on your network.
- Resolve performance, security and IT issues conclusively.
- Accurately understand network traffic patterns and bottlenecks.
- Free up precious CPU resources on switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Easily scale up visibility as your network grows.
- Reduce cost by leveraging EndaceProbe for deployment and EndaceCMS for management.