Endace Joins the Fortinet Open Ecosystem as a Fabric-Ready Partner
AUCKLAND, NZ – December 8, 2021 – Packet capture authority, Endace, today announced that it has joined the Fortinet Fabric-Ready Technology Alliance Partner Program – a part of the Fortinet Open Ecosystem – to provide customers with scalable network security and filtering, along with the definitive evidence and full context needed to quickly and accurately defend networks against cyberattack.
Endace’s EndaceProbe Analytics Platform provides scalable, network-wide, “always-on” packet capture, with rapid search and data-mining for forensic analysis of security threats and performance issues.
Combining Fortinet’s FortiGate Next-generation Firewall (NGFW) and FortiSIEM with EndaceProbe enables customers to:
- Record the network, every minute of every day using EndaceProbe, and be prepared to investigate any cyber threat identified by FortiGate and FortiSIEM.
- Accurately reconstruct events leveraging Endace’s Pivot-to-Vision™ function for one-click access to full packet evidence from within FortiSIEM’s GUI.
- Stop threats in their tracks leveraging FortiGate’s Security-driven Networking capabilities and rapid investigation powered by Endace’s Pivot-to-Vision integration.
- Extend network security monitoring by hosting FortiGate-VM virtual NGFW on EndaceProbe appliances.
- Identify exposure to zero-day threats with the ability to analyze historical network traffic using EndaceProbe to playback recorded traffic to FortiGate NGFW.
“Combining Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking solutions with EndaceProbe’s accurate record of network activity puts detailed evidence of security threats at the fingertips of security analysts,” says Stuart Wilson, CEO of Endace. “It lets analysts respond at speed, with the confidence of being able to see precisely what happened.”
Fortinet’s technology alliance partners build on Fortinet products and solutions to help customers get even more value from their security deployments. Technology alliance partners are a key part of the Fortinet Security Fabric, which enables the development and delivery of truly comprehensive, end-to-end security solutions that can dynamically adapt to the evolving network architecture as well as the changing threat landscape. Alliance solutions provide customers with more effective security, and are pre-integrated, saving time and resources in deployment, operations, and support. Please visit the Fortinet Open Ecosystem page for more information.
- Solutions summary: https://www.endace.com/fortinet
- Solutions brief: https://www.endace.com/fortinet-solution-brief.pdf
Latest News & Announcements
8 November 2022
Endace Announces High-Speed, EndaceFlow NetFlow Generator
24 October 2022
Endace Announces Women in Technology Scholarships with University of Waikato
6 October 2022
Endace Wins Incident Forensics Solution of the Year Award
3 August 2022
Endace and Vectra Partner to Equip IT Teams with Deep Forensic Insight to Combat Even the Toughest Cyberattacks
3 August 2022
Endace Announces Compact, Ruggedized 2100 G5 Series EndaceProbes for Edge and Remote Deployments