Do you want to work for a world leader in network monitoring technology?
- Tackle our Western region in a self-sufficient role with uncapped potential
- Can be based in Bay Area or Los Angeles
We are looking for an ambitious Sales professional, ready to take on the large Western region and make their mark within our team achieving great things.
You will be leading and owning regional sales with our enterprise customers, growing sales activities, managing pipeline, account management, quota attainment, regional channel and fusion partner management.
Who we are looking for
To be successful, you will have at least eight years’ experience as a sales professional, meeting or exceeding quota attainment and new customer acquisition which has given you:
- field sales experience selling network security or network monitoring solutions to enterprise or assigned industry vertical customers, which is essential for this opportunity
- a successful demonstrable history of building and developing sales territories or vertical
- proven experience hunting for and closing business with new customers
- established relevant customer relationships
- strong negotiating and closing skills
- understanding of how to translate product features into benefits that solve real customer problems.
We ask a lot, but we also like to ensure you are well looked after. Our comprehensive salary and benefits packages are at the top end of the market - if the business does well so will you.
Our flat company structure and collaborative culture get the best out of our people who, like our customers, are made up of individuals from around all over the world. Our inclusive mix of cultures, age ranges, ideas and knowledge makes Endace a progressive place to work.
What we do
Endace is an award-winning, world leader in network monitoring technology, and we have offices based in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Our network recording and visibility solutions are used by some of the world's biggest companies to monitor some of the fastest, most powerful networks on the planet, increasing network security and performance. Banks and financial traders, healthcare organizations, telcos, retailers, governments and military trust Endace products to help manage critical data networks.
We partner with world-leading technology companies - such as Cisco, Darktrace, IBM, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk and many others - which leverage Endace technology to integrate high-speed packet capture into their solutions and host their applications on the EndaceProbe platform.
How you can be part of Endace
If you want to continue your career with technology and a team of capable, motivated individuals, we'd love to hear from you. You can click on the apply now button or find out more information at email@example.com.
Endace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to creating an inclusive environment for all.