Hamilton - New Zealand
Endace provides world-leading network visibility infrastructure. We are trusted by some of the world’s largest organizations to accelerate their response to network and security problems. EndaceProbe Network Analytics Platforms guarantee to capture, index and record 100-percent of network traffic while scaling from 1 Gbps to 100 Gbps. The future is all about developing new products that help our customers to better connect, monitor and manage their networks.
We are looking for a talented Firmware Engineer to help develop and maintain the innovative technology that lies at the core of our world leading products. In this role you will assist with developing, testing and debugging our FPGA designs alongside some of the some of the most talented designers in the region.
What sort of person are we are looking for?
We are world leaders in our field so we are looking for a self-starter at the top of their game that gets the job done and has a passion to learn and improve. You must have a sense of responsibility and initiative and complement this with your strong technical abilities. These abilities will have developed whilst you completed your computer science/Engineering degree and over your experience in industry or in research.
We use heaps of cool technology and require a specific set of abilities therefore you need to:
- Have experience in the development testing and debugging of high performance FPGA designs
- Have solid commercial or research experience in FPGA based product development, including board bring up, qualification and validation testing of full designs
- Be proficient in VHDL.
- Understand computer networking and protocols and be proficient in scripting eg BASH, Python or Perl.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people in a cross functional high performing team
To complement all of this you will need to have a sense of responsibility, strong initiative, and a desire to learn and improve.
Download Job DescriptionDownload
If you think you are the person for us and would like to be part of our exciting future, please email your C.V. to email@example.com making sure that you state, in the email subject line, the reference no. and vacancy - END032 Firmware Engineer - that you are applying for. Please include contact details of referees where possible.