Do you want to work for a world leader in network monitoring technology?
Our Sales Engineers are confident professionals who use their deep technical knowledge to clearly demonstrate our value proposition and effectively present Endace solutions to prospects and partners across a technical and business audience. You too could join our team of smart, techy individuals, supporting you to build on our success in a large patch full of growth opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For
We look for individuals who have had significant experience in a technical presales/solutions customer facing role within the security, and/or network monitoring sector. This experience will have given you;
- Hands on working experience troubleshooting complex network issues with network analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark)
- A working knowledge of network/security forensic analysis, incident response techniques and processes
- A deep technical understanding of TCP/IP, network analysis, troubleshooting and understanding of network security and threat mitigation
- Experience growing and developing a sales territory as a pre-sales engineer in a sales team
- Ability to travel to and be present on customer sites as required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
For over 20 years we have welcomed team members from around the world to collaborate and innovate on a product we are proud of. We ask a lot, but we also like to ensure you are well looked after. Our comprehensive salary and benefits packages are at the top end of the market - if the business does well so will you.
What We Do
Endace is an award winning, world leader in network monitoring technology, and we have offices based in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Our network recording and visibility solutions are used by some of the world's biggest companies to monitor some of the fastest, most powerful networks on the planet, increasing network security and performance. Banks and financial traders, healthcare organisations, telcos, retailers, governments and military trust Endace products to help manage critical data networks.
We partner with world-leading technology companies - such as Cisco, Darktrace, IBM, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk and many others - which leverage Endace technology to integrate high-speed packet capture into their solutions and host their applications on the EndaceProbe platform.
How you can be part of Endace
If you want to continue your career with technology and a team of capable, motivated individuals, we'd love to hear from you. You can apply now or find out more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to creating an inclusive environment for all.