You will design and develop a web tool that lists the change logs between two different builds and links to Git commits and their corresponding information. To do this you will be required to assess the options available and confirm a specification/tool that best fits our requirement, then design and implement the tool linking it with change logs, Git commits and JIRA tickets.
Candidates for this project should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- A sound understanding of Linux
- Development experience with C, C++
Download Job DescriptionDownload
To be considered your application must include:
- Your CV showing details of projects you may have completed as part of your studies, and any work experience
- A copy of your academic transcript or equivalent.
- A covering letter indicating:
- which project or projects you are applying for
- your key area of interest or specialization, and
- a statement on what benefits your preferred project choice will have to your studies and future career path.
Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close on 25 September 2020.