An internship with Endace provides you with the ideal start to your engineering career; you will have a meaningful, challenging, and commercially relevant project to work on, with support from both a mentor and project manager.
Over the course of your 13-week internship you will be exposed to all the operational facets of a high performing high-tech organisation and be paid well while you’re doing it. It is truly the best kick start to a tech career you could ask for.
All our intern projects run from November 2022 to February 2023.
The Endace hardware team runs daily simulations to see how recent commits have changed the state of the source tree with respect to module functionality. This project aims to improve the existing automated regression test framework by adding the functionality to test firmware in Endace hardware.
Candidates suited to this project should:
- Be enrolled in or recently graduated from a New Zealand tertiary education institution studying towards an undergraduate, honours, postgrad diploma/certificate or con-joint undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Development or Engineering
- Have an understanding of basic networking
- Have the right to live and work in New Zealand and be able to participate in the programme in Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Good Python skills
- Good HTML skills
- Familiarity with Linux shell and shell scripts (Bash)
- Willingness to learn how to use FPGA development tools.
How you can be part of Endace
If you want to kick start your career alongside a team of capable, motivated individuals, we'd love to hear from you. You can apply now using the link below or contact email@example.com for more information.
You will need:
- CV showing details of projects you may have completed as part of your studies, and any work experience
- Copy of your academic transcript or equivalent
- Covering letter indicating:
- which project or projects you are applying for
- your key area of interest or specialization, and
- a statement on what benefits your preferred project choice will have to your studies and future career path.
Applications will close on 23 September 2022.
Endace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to creating an inclusive environment for all.