This project requires you to design and write a backend to Terraform, an off the shelf virtual machine orchestration and management tool, to allow deployment and management of Endace products on a large scale. You will need to become familiar with Terrafom then investigate, design and deliver the best approach for large scale implementations.
Candidates suited to this project should have:
- An understanding of API’s
- A sound understanding of Linux
- Development experience with C, C++ and Python.
Download Job DescriptionDownload
To be considered your application must include:
- Your CV showing details of projects you may have completed as part of your studies, and any work experience
- A copy of your academic transcript or equivalent.
- A covering letter indicating:
- which project or projects you are applying for
- your key area of interest or specialization, and
- a statement on what benefits your preferred project choice will have to your studies and future career path.
Email your completed application to email@example.com. Applications will close on 25 September 2020.