The project requires you to stand up a set of TACACS, RADIUS and IDAP servers to test, validate and automate AAA (authentication authorisation and accounting protocol) process by undertaking preliminary research, reviewing the available options and confirming a set of implementations. You will also ned to provide working examples for different use cases.
Candidates for this project should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- A sound understanding of Linux
- Development experience with C
Download Job DescriptionDownload
To be considered your application must include:
- Your CV showing details of projects you may have completed as part of your studies, and any work experience
- A copy of your academic transcript or equivalent.
- A covering letter indicating:
- which project or projects you are applying for
- your key area of interest or specialization, and
- a statement on what benefits your preferred project choice will have to your studies and future career path.
Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close on 25 September 2020.