In this project you will build an automated regression test framework where scripts load firmware images in Endace hardware, run tests, collect results and summarise them for users augmenting our current regression framework.
Candidates for this project should be able to demonstrate:
- Good python skills
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux
- Basic knowledge of FPGAs and VHDL is not required but of advantage
Download Job DescriptionDownload
To be considered your application must include:
- Your CV showing details of projects you may have completed as part of your studies, and any work experience
- A copy of your academic transcript or equivalent.
- A covering letter indicating:
- which project or projects you are applying for
- your key area of interest or specialization, and
- a statement on what benefits your preferred project choice will have to your studies and future career path.
Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close on 25 September 2020.