The power to see all for telcos, ISPs, and MSPs
We do business with:
- 3 of the top 5 telcos in the USA
- 5 of the top 10 global telcos
With burgeoning network traffic loads and rapidly increasing network speeds, our telecommunications (fixed line, mobile, ISP, cable) and Managed Service Providers (MSP) customers are dealing with unprecedented challenges. Over the past ten years they have experienced unprecedented demand for bandwidth against a backdrop of declining ARPUs, deregulation, and increased competition.
When the network IS the business and the consequences of downtime are absolute, it's imperative that organizations have the tools at hand that help them ensure that the network stays up and that users continue to have the best possible experience. The telecommunication market moves faster than almost any other and this makes it one of the most challenging and exciting to service.
In general, our telecommunications, ISP and MSP customers are looking to:
- Ensure their networks are robust, scalable, and able to meet and exceed customer expectations and SLAs
- Proactively monitor their networks to immediately identify threats or issues that may impact customer service
- Reduce the time it takes to resolve customer-affecting issues and drive up customer satisfaction
- Monitor complex, distributed networks that use a wide range of network types – including Ethernet, Sonet/SDH, PDH/TDM
- Protect their own data from security threats
- Support a wide range of often highly specialized network monitoring applications including lawful intercept requirements
- Remain compliant with licence obligations and other mandated standards.
Director of Sales, Service Providers.
The problems they face in doing so are:
- The adoption of 10Gb/s, 40Gb/s, and in some cases 100Gb/s optical networking is making it increasingly difficult to ensure 100% accurate traffic capture
- Monitoring platforms don't typically support the range of specialist applications required, or the wide range of network types that need monitoring
- There are very few systems that can capture and store packets (at line rate) that can enable the organization to provide a full record for regulatory compliance or analysis
- Specialised NOC and SOC teams simply can't identify and resolve threats and performance issues quickly enough due to poor tools and workflows
- Spiralling costs of purchasing, deploying, and managing a necessarily wide range of monitoring and security solutions.
Why Endace delivers
An Endace Monitoring and Recording Fabric, which supports EndaceVision and a range of third-party applications through Endace Application Dock provides telecommunication, ISPs, cable companies, and mobile operators with a complete picture of what's happening across their networks.
Find out more about our range of high-speed, 100% accurate network monitoring and recording systems including the EndaceExtreme, our flagship solution for 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s networks.
Find out more about EndaceVision – a unique window into the network.