Supporting our customers
Contact Endace Support
The Endace support call center is available 24x7, worldwide. Please note that we have recently changed our support numbers. Call us. We'd love to hear from you.
By email at email@example.com
By phone on:
US Toll Free: (866) 501 3356
UK Toll Free: 0800 051 3887
AU Toll Free: 1800 144 708
NZ: +64 7 959 2630
If you're going to use your Endace Monitoring and Recording Fabric to monitor and protect your mission-critical network, it's essential that it has the same level of uptime, resilience, and support as the network that it's monitoring. In recognition of this, we've developed a range of support products and services that are designed to provide you with the confidence you need.
Every Endace System comes with a standard 12-month hardware warranty which covers repair or replacement of any faulty hardware. On top of the basic warranty we offer three levels of support: Gold, Silver, and Bronze, to reflect the different levels of support that different customers require.
Features of Endace Support:
- Assistance with configuration and setup of new systems
- Bug fixes, patches, software, and firmware maintenance and updates
- Phone and email support
- Access to in-depth support documentation and extensive online knowledgebase
- Efficient support request reporting (via web, phone, or email) and web-based status tracking
- Access to online training which includes self-guided and single-day lab access (with Silver and Gold support)
- Onsite technical support (with the +Tech support)
- Advanced hardware and system replacement (with Silver and Gold support)
How to buy Support
If you are purchasing new Endace products, you can select your preferred support options at point of purchase. If you are looking to purchase support on an Endace product you already own, please contact Endace sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our top level of support is designed for customers operating in mission-critical environments who can't afford downtime. Typically customers requiring Gold support operate with redundant or hot spare configurations and require immediate response and fast turnaround of spares and system replacements.
Gold support includes:
- 24x7x365 support
- Next-business-day full system replacement
- Four hour parts replacement in key cities.
Our mid-tier support offering is designed for customers who understand Endace products but need advance hardware replacement and access to support 24x5.
Silver support includes:
- One week full system replacement
- Second business day parts replacement.
Our basic level of support is designed for customers with light support requirements, where services are not time critical and hardware can be sent back to Endace in the unlikely event that they need to be repaired. All Endace Systems and DAG® cards are quoted by default with Bronze level support.
Purchasing, extending, or upgrading support
New online training delivers ROI before deployment begins
Now there's an easy way to get your staff fully trained on live equipment even before your deployment begins. Endace's new training lab service allows you to get 'hands-on' anywhere there's an internet connection. The training lab contains a full suite of Endace equipment and applications processing live traffic, and is complemented by Endace's training courses, manuals, and exercise guides. The online training lab gives your training program the benefit of full access to Endace's powerful set of monitoring tools without taking your deployed equipment offline, delaying the deployment (and ROI) of your new equipment, or investing the time and capital needed to create your own training lab.
Contact Endace sales for details on using Endace's online training lab service to efficiently and cost-effectively train your employees with no risk to your company's network monitoring infrastructure.
Support for new customers
Endace support should be ordered at the same time that you purchase your Endace product.
- At the time of purchase, you can choose whether to purchase a Gold, Silver, or Bronze 12-month support plan. This is separate from and additional to the standard 12-month warranty.
- You can upgrade your support contract level within the first 12 months without incurring administrative charges (any additional Silver or Gold contract fees from the date of upgrade are applicable).
- Support is easily extended beyond the initial 12-month period; you will be reminded to extend and/or upgrade your support contract prior to the anniversary of the purchase of your product.
Support for existing customers
- If you already have an Endace support plan you will be given the opportunity to extend or renew the contract to one of the new Gold, Silver, or Bronze plans on the expiration of your current support contract.
- If you are a current customer without a support agreement and your hardware product is less than 12 months old, you can purchase support at the Gold, Silver, or Bronze level.
- If you have a hardware product more than 12 months old with an expired support contract, you can pay a one-off administration charge to reinstate Endace support, backdated to the initial contract's expiry date. Fees are based on the age of the hardware, the period lapsed, and support plan level selected.
- If your hardware product is over 12 months old and you have never had a support contract but would like to sign up to a support agreement, please contact us.
Comparison of support options
|Support Availability||8-5, Mon-Fri||24 x 5||24 x 7 x 365|
|Initial Response Time||30 minutes||15 minutes||5 minutes|
|Technical Response Time||8 hours||4 hours||1 hour|
|Software & Firmware Maintenance and Feature Release Updates|
|Software Bug Fixes / Patch Releases|
|Ticketing System / Web Portal|
|Online User Guide Access|
|Online FAQ Access|
|Online Knowledge Base Access|
|Online Access to Resolved Cases||N/A||N/A|
|Online Self-Guided Training||N/A|
|Single Day Lab Access||N/A||N/A|
|Shipping & Logistics||Return cost on customer
Return and replacement
Cost on Endace
|Return and replacement
Cost on Endace
|Return and replacement
Cost on Endace
|Hardware replacement (DAG, FRU, ITM and TDS)||Ships within 14 days from receipt||2 business days shipping||1 business day shipping|
|HDD & PSU Advanced Replacement (CHI, NYC, LON)||N/A||N/A||Same day courier|
|System Replacement (200, 500, 2000, 5000)||Ships within 14 days from receipt||2 weeks shipping||1 week shipping|
|System Replacement (100, 300, 3000, 7000)||Ships within 14 days from receipt||1 week shipping||1 business day shipping|
FRU = Field Replaceable Unit
ITM = Infiniband Tap switch Matrix
TDS = Time Distribution Server
For more information download the Endace Support Services Datasheet.